Travel Planner Resources
What we do for hotel travel planners:
- Personalized concierge service for hotel travel planners.
- Saving you time and money.
- Streamlining your hotel selection process planning.
- Making hotel selection hassle-free.
It can be overwhelming and time-consuming to sort through your choices as you select your preferred hotels. At Regency Hotel Management, we see ourselves as your travel concierge, that single “go-to” person you’ll trust for impeccable service and honest answers.
Our goal is simple. When you work with our hotels or corporate sales staff, your experience will be timely, accurate and convenient.
- We own 95 percent of our hotel portfolio — you’ll work with one representative and skip the annoyance of negotiating with multiple third-party owners.
- We’re committed financially and dedicated to providing the best accommodations and service possible at all of our hotels.
- We want your business — not just today as a new customer, but more importantly in a long, lasting relationship.
- Regency Hotel Management has been in business since 1965 — that’s experience you can trust.
Reservations and negotiations are streamlined processes in our Corporate Sales office.
- One phone call or e-mail message puts us to work for you — efficiently collecting hotel and area information, managing RFP submissions and providing straight-forward room rates and term negotiations in contract finalization.
- We represent various brands: Radisson, Best Western and ClubHouse Inn & Suites, as well as several independent corporate conference centers and beautiful resort properties. Please see our property list using the map at the top of this page for all of our fine locations.
- We will maintain an ongoing relationship and do business together based on trust, hard work and good communication.
We have a full understanding and efficient procedure for RFP solicitations, using Lanyon, RFP Express, as well as standard NBTA forms. All our hotels have connectivity to GDS systems: Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan and Amadeus.
For more information on our hotel travel planner resources, please contact:
Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing
Regency Hotel Management
(605) 965-1423 office
e-mail Gloriann Kueter